DEVONthink To Go 2.0
It’s done. After 15837 builds, 18 semi-public betas and six release candidates, DEVONthink To Go 2.0 is finally available in the iOS App Store*.
As promised, DEVONthink To Go 2.0 replaces the aged version 1.5.8 with a brand new app. We have rewritten it from scratch to take advantage of current iOS technologies and makes it more capable, faster, and more robust. It not only gives you a completely new user interface and a much enhanced feature set, with its next-generation sync you also get unprecedented flexibility. If you already own DEVONthink To Go 1.x, this update is free for you.
Here’s a short list of what’s new in DEVONthink To Go 2.0:
- Synchronize: Direct connections, Dropbox, WebDAV, full or metadata-only[^1]
- Organize: Move, replicate, duplicate, trash, group and ungroup, tag
- Drag: Grid view with Mac-style drag-and-drop (iPad and iPhone Plus)
- Convert: Many document can be converted to other formats
- Create: Document assistant for creating new items
- Search: Full-text search with advanced search language
- Navigate: Predefined smart groups for many common use cases
- Annotate: New PDF support including annotations
- Edit: New editor for rich text and formatted notes, Markdown editing and live rendering
- View: Email and sheet viewer
- Capture: Enhanced Clip to DEVONthink
Learn more about what else is new in DEVONthink To Go 2.0 on its product page.[^2]
[^1]:Metadata-only sync, editing PDF annotations, and email and sheet viewing requires a $4.99 in-app purchase.
[^2]:Due to the way Apple handles taxes on the App Store, DEVONthink To Go is not available in all countries. Please purchase in the US or EU store if it is not available for you in your country. We apologize for the inconveniences.